Download the Rulebook at the bottom of this page.
To order a hard copy please call GPH at 1.800.641.4310 and ask for item 731-404.
New for the 2013 National Fine Arts Festival
1. The location for the 2013 National Fine Arts Festival is Orlando, FL.
August 5 - 9, 2013
Orange County Convention Center, West Building
9800 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
Visit www.faf.ag.org/registration. Housing opens November 1, 2012.
Visit www.faf.ag.org/registration. See page 9 for deadlines and other detailed information.
2. The 2012 - 2013 annual theme is “Finish/ed” based on Acts 20:24. (page 12)
3. Acceptable content has been clarified to state: “All presentations must reflect a clear Christian message, possess obvious redemptive value, and be presented with ministry effectiveness in mind.” Visit www.faf.ag.org for further clarification and helpful tips for music and content selection. (page 12)
4. Acceptable dimensions for Visual Art, Three-Dimensional has been clarified to state that entries may not exceed 32”x32”x32”. (page 17)
5. Visual Art, Two-Dimensional accepted mediums have been expanded to include stained glass, formerlyaccepted in Visual Art, Three-Dimensional. (page 17)
6. Puppetry rule #10 has been clarified to read “The entire presentation must consist of only hand-manipulated puppets; full-body costumes (such as human mascots/characters) are not permitted in puppetry entries.” (page 19)
7. Instrumental Ensemble/Solo, Folk is an Exhibition category (see the approved instruments list found on page 14). (page 25)
8. Mini Saga is an Exhibition category. (page 26)
9. Vocal Ensemble/Solo, Classical, Sr. is an Exhibition category. (page 27)
10. Acoustic Guitar is an acceptable accompaniment instrument for Brass Solo, Instrumental Ensemble, Traditional, String Solo, and Woodwind Solo. (page 28-29)
11. Script Writing is no longer a category in Fine Arts Festival.
If you have a question about a specific rule, please e-mail email@example.com. We do ask that all rule questions be submitted in writing so that we may ensure each question is answered the same.
Please download the 2013 Equipment List in PDF form here: